Earthquake Damaged House Sales, Buy/Sell Uninsured Homes, Chch (NZ)
We buy damaged and uninsured homes


Tired of fighting your insurance company? Want to move on now? Why not cash settle your insurance claim and sell your property ‘as is where is’ (repair or rebuild). We can make you and offer before you have even settled with your insurer so you know what you are going to get. Contact us on the number below or use the form on the right hand side of your screen.

Call us today on 03 364 8119 We’re available 24/7!

CONTACT US for more Info or to get a FREE APPRAISAL (within 48 hours)

Why Choose Us


We are a small local building company who purchase damaged homes, repair them and rent them back to people who need accommodation in Christchurch.
Over the past three years we have been involved in over 50 purchases of earthquake damaged properties so we understand the process and the time involved in dealing with insurance companies and EQC! We understand the issues, from cash settling your insurance claim to finding a new home to live, and are happy to provide assistance and guidance where appropriate.
Often you will be in a better financial position by taking a cash payout and selling the property in a damaged state even if your insurance company classified your property as a repair. See the example opposite.

Fast contracts

We can complete the contract within the week with a settlement date to suit. Any condition, any location.

No commission or fees

We work as a private buyer, which means that there is no commission or fees to be taken from the agreed settlement amount.

Move When You’re Ready

We are more than happy for you to stay in your property until you have found suitable and alternative accommodation. We’re here to help

The Process

Refer a friend and receive $2000!


For a limited time, we are offering a $2k cash referral to anyone who refers a friend or family member with a damaged house (payable on the sale becoming unconditional).
Don’t delay, get in contact with us now to find out more
**Person referring the property must contact us directly and must do so before we know about the property